Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*Hector*

Re: magic service
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2013, 07:10:50 am »
One thing is certain though... I don't think Nick will offer to anyone a favour again in a hurry..... Shame really...

As said before.......... I'm OOT   for good this time.
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2013, 08:39:54 am »
Can you say why you did not put this on clean talk so colin or nick could answer

did not for the reason,  forum with not objective people on the board, thay would eat me
when I start the conversation/complaints with Nick then he did put me for moderation, every my post had to be moderated. Was not for long, after my complain due to this he took of the moderation off me.
Looks like I did not got the ban overe there becouse I posted here, got the ban becouse people started to ask on CT and I started to talk some.
More details were posted here after my Ban. So, what was the question Des?

Chris the full story I think was told already here.

Hector, that kind of fevor that is costing you service that you do not ask for is not a favor.

Chris Straker

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2013, 01:27:55 pm »
I think Hector is right, I may just sit back & watch this from the sidelines  ::)roll

Neil Jones

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2013, 03:50:17 pm »
I'm in

Neil Jones

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2013, 03:50:43 pm »
....... no wait, I can't understand, i'm out!!!!!

stu_thomson

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2013, 09:16:18 pm »
I was never in but I'm out as well!
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2013, 08:35:37 am »
I was never in, but I'm definitely not coming out

I did hear something about "small blower Billy" though
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire

Billy Russell

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2013, 08:57:58 am »
I've always been out!  ;D But I will have a say now, as some are aware, I've had my differences with nick, which is why I still have marks against my name on ct,  ;D , I don't buy anything off him(doubt he would sell to me now  ;D ) but I don't believe he would charge for something he didn't do, he may be a lot of things, but he wouldn't do that as it wouldn't make sense for a couple off hundred quid!

Now I'm out!!!!
  ;D

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2013, 10:46:59 am »
guys, no need to keep taking about something I was not asking for.
On the first page only I got some opinions, some say it should be a sign, others there is no need for signs, all opinions are different.
Just let's say that there was a service done. Simply. Case closed.
If that company has that good opinions, and it never happened to anyone I am sure I do not need to be worry about it any more.

john martin

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2013, 11:25:01 am »

Sagas like these are symptomatic of the dysfunctional environment created within a forum that has no freedom of discussion .
Banning and threatening a paying customer like Radek is so disrespectful  ,    imo      :)

Russ Chadd

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2013, 01:45:12 pm »
If the machines pump had a fault but now it doesn't... then it must of been fixed!

Paul Heath

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2013, 03:11:21 pm »
It does seem very childish, that a supplier can not sort this out by talking to the chap...only to ban him from his forum!!!
As you know you can't please everybody all the time, so you have to learn to take the rough with the smooth.
Very childish behaviour for a so called "business man"....... but hay.... each to there own ???

Chris Straker

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2013, 03:17:10 pm »
Paul, I think the childish angle would be to whine on a forum instead of sorting with supplier ....... I think his ban from CT was down to the way he approached the issue..

Very easy to come up with an opinion when you between nothing and one side of a story ......... I have heard both sides and decided to sit out !! Only chipped in as Nick is not on here to offer his side of the story to those that seem to think he is at fault  ::)roll

bennymon

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2013, 04:39:22 pm »
Seems to be all that can be said on this subject . So who is watching the footie  ;) del