Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chez

Lovely day today!
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:00:19 pm »
Well what a lovely day it was today. Really enjoyed a good days work with the new aquadapter and was actually quicker. Now I remember (after this horrible winter) that window cleaning is not a bad job, but then again I have had 28 years at it!!!

rosskesava

Re: Lovely day today!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 12:30:08 am »
I went out this morning wearing the usual full winter gear and I was sweating after doing the first job.

It was strange to see those blue bits in the sky and I'd forgotten that the sun does actually give off heat.

I agree that it's amazing that one decent day and the horrors of the previous months cold, freezing cold, bleeding freezing cold, and also wet, horrible, nasty, windy, extremely windy, gale force, and in between times, dreary, drab, grey and awfull weather are soon forgotten.

I thoroughly enjoyed today's work.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:45 am »
Yep it was good to see the sun although the wind still has a bit of a chill to it. Managed to get some miles in on the bike this morning too.
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

landy2

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 12:04:21 pm »
its been  bad month realy last week did last monday then weather iffy van in for mot , this week did monday then tuesday came down with flu ,so this week written of hopefully after a good rest back in monday fingers crossed ;D

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 08:06:04 pm »
Think positive Landy!
Had a great day myself. Stopped for chippy lunch and a cheeky tinny!
Sun shining, decent wedge in my pocket. Finished at 5 too. It's what this jobs all about
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.