Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Frankybadboy

Re: Work wear prices
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 07:06:11 pm »
yes but why would you want writing like yours on the back in embroidery?

also the quailty of the embroidery is important,i seen a few and saying it rubbish is a under statement.

they will get most item/makes you want and have a quick turn around.when ivolved in the kids football we used to put around 10k-15k worth of kid though them and never had a problem.

The embroidery will outlive print, print can crack over time and look poor, plus embroidery looks better.and you have print on your own?????

This embroidered that is done is very good quality, i have polo shirts and fleece  that are over 5years old and still look new.

I have a 800 Page catalogue that I can use and can offer a lot more than that company shows on there website.

As for the total of money that you put through, if you want to bring money into it,  that amount is what my partners dad puts through each month to the same people we use and he has used them for years with in his business.

all good points,but your dearer and your only getting it done by a supplier,people will just cut out the middle man (you)and get done by the supplier cheaper
sorry but you asked.

R.C Property

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 07:12:44 pm »
I only have print on my hi viz jackets the jacket it embroidery!

It's only dearer because it's  all embroidery not print.
Plus that's only for one item, if there was several items it can be cheaper.

Don't mind the comments,

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 07:13:09 pm »
Modern  day is far better that embroidery as it will not crack or fade and offers a greater design options I have had embroidery and changed 2 years back and will not go back to it .With printing or laminates you can have larger that you can see at a distance. Its just as good as a van rap
 R Clues . If you are looking to sell these I can put you in contact with  a company that can do this printing for you.

andyM

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 07:13:38 pm »
I agree with Franky.
Quality is important but price is also a factor.
If a "middle man" is involved usually the price will be higher.
If you reckon your mrs can compete at the same price level as other firms it's worth a shot.
And yes I agree embroided logos do look better than the printed stuff.
One of the Plebs

R.C Property

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 07:16:38 pm »
Modern  day is far better that embroidery as it will not crack or fade and offers a greater design options I have had embroidery and changed 2 years back and will not go back to it .With printing or laminates you can have larger that you can see at a distance. Its just as good as a van rap
 R Clues . If you are looking to sell these I can put you in contact with  a company that can do this printing for you.

Cheers always good to have other option, I know the people do print aswell.

R.C Property

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 07:20:10 pm »
I agree with Franky.
Quality is important but price is also a factor.
If a "middle man" is involved usually the price will be higher.
If you reckon your mrs can compete at the same price level as other firms it's worth a shot.
And yes I agree embroided logos do look better than the printed stuff.

With the checks I have done so far for like for like with other companies on the net,  and our prices either near enough the same or cheaper than there's.

Joe Martin

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 05:45:07 pm »
http://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/?refcode=UKac1
Top quality, we get all embroidery done separately.

R.C Property

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 06:21:04 pm »
http://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/?refcode=UKac1
Top quality, we get all embroidery done separately.

looks good, nice prices too lol but saying that, our top range of polo shirt is £27 and thats cost price!