Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Debt Collection Companys??
« on: February 14, 2013, 09:29:53 pm »
What was that company that send a letter out threatening court action or summin?

Not my window cleaning company but my bro's company is owed £7000 by a customer and he is intrested in this letter?

Appreciate your help

Ste b

Re: Debt Collection Companys??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 09:42:59 pm »
Www.thomashiggins.com
£2 for first letter
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 09:49:10 pm »
Www.thomashiggins.com
£2 for first letter

Nice one chap.

So whats the crack, you pay them £2 and they send out the letter? but its a fake, is that right or am I getting it wrong?

dave0123

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 09:53:20 pm »
no its not fake, its a proper solicitor that sends out a letter telling your customer to pay within 7 days or you may take them to court without further notice to them. you dont have to take them to court its up to you.. but thats what the letter says.

2.40 with vat... and thats all sent out on there headed paper so it has a bit of weight behind it.. to a customer it would look like you have an ongoing relation ship with a professional solicitor...costing ££ per month or w.e
Dave.

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 09:58:22 pm »
no its not fake, its a proper solicitor that sends out a letter telling your customer to pay within 7 days or you may take them to court without further notice to them. you dont have to take them to court its up to you.. but thats what the letter says.

2.40 with vat... and thats all sent out on there headed paper so it has a bit of weight behind it.. to a customer it would look like you have an ongoing relation ship with a professional solicitor...costing ££ per month or w.e

I see.

I shall pass this on then and see what happens. Cheers

dave0123

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 10:01:04 pm »
its well worth 2.40 been using these for years.. even done court proceedings on a few.
Dave.