Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

L.Doubtfire - The Blade Runner

Gutter Cleaning Franchise Set ups.
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:47:37 pm »
Is there anyone on the group,or knows of anyone who has taken
On a gutter cleaning franchise ?
If so, how does it all work etc.
I`ve just been doing a search and jeepers,there`s a UK one that
Costs £9,995 to start up.I assume it`s  `Top Knotch`vaccum and
Camera and attachments cos`it seems to me there`s very or not
Much else for your money. ???
Then there`s the monthly royalty fees of 10 per cent I think it was.
Can someone `set me straight`here thanks.

Lewis  Doubtfire
L. Doubtfire
Window Cleaner

SimonBurton

Re: Gutter Cleaning Franchise Set ups.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 07:31:33 pm »
Ouch would of thought a decent setup would cost about 2k so money foe old rope imo

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:42:50 pm »
WOW!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o Don't touch that!  10k!!! :o  Gutter vac is not always the answer, no matter how good they say it is.  If you got a spare 10k, invest in marketing your own business. Spend 2k on kit for gutters, 3k on pressure washer and surface sealing stuff and spend the rest on sensible advertising. The jobs will roll in. :)

Don't touch that franchise mate, you'll regret it. I sure many more will agree, than disagree. ;)

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:46:50 pm »
WOW!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o Don't touch that!  10k!!! :o  Gutter vac is not always the answer, no matter how good they say it is.  If you got a spare 10k, invest in marketing your own business. Spend 2k on kit for gutters, 3k on pressure washer and surface sealing stuff and spend the rest on sensible advertising. The jobs will roll in. :)

Don't touch that franchise mate, you'll regret it. I sure many more will agree, than disagree. ;)

top post

ben M

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:29:50 pm »

+1

britishwill

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:52:31 pm »
Best response, as above.

Keep away total con, you can do it on yer own and come on here for help if you need to. There are so many variables with gutters. A gutter vac can be useless in some cases. You will learn this as you go!

Best of luck

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 08:55:53 pm »
Fookin hell , if i had a spare 10K i sure as shat wouldnt spend it on a job i hate doing already  ;D

Rich 
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 12:08:20 am »

+2
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)