Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: backpack filling again
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 09:38:58 pm »
Kybl,sorry not sure how to put link up :-[,but if you go onto Tanks Direct website,then under taps&valves scroll down and you will see tap kits,the 1" one will be even quicker than what I have,it is £18 + vat I think,a lot cheaper than what I paid :'(.You may want to put a link up for others to see it ;)

simonr

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 10:03:35 pm »
top notch mate, i've ordered one already   nice 1!!!
i hope this link is ok --http://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/taps_&_valves

ok the liink just takes you to a list,    its tanks-direct.co.uk

KS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 10:37:24 pm »
No probs Kybl,that should fill a backpack in no time :D,once you have it fitted would you mind letting me know? ;)

mikeyfaerosyth

KS Cleaning

simonr

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 07:25:53 pm »
No probs Kybl,that should fill a backpack in no time ,once you have it fitted would you mind letting me know?
will do,   i was standing around watching my bpack filling today thinking, now why the hell did it never occur to me to get a tap with a bigger outlet  ??? i had my van a year an all.   feel like homer endlessly trying to get his cans of the wire

KS Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 10:16:10 pm »
A used to fill a spare 25l container from ma outside port via the pump & controller as a was workin,it was crazy the amount o times a forgot about the container fillin up......until a saw the water runnin down the street ;D.That was why a decided to get another tap added that bypasses ma pumps,a lot less hassle and works well for me ;)

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 10:19:10 pm »
No bad Kev,up to date with work,got a few gutters and cony roofs this week but a bit too blowy outside so wait for  better weather,no rush,tax bill end of month though,constant bloody bills.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 10:32:39 pm »
No bad Kev,up to date with work,got a few gutters and cony roofs this week but a bit too blowy outside so wait for  better weather,no rush,tax bill end of month though,constant bloody bills.
Aye,am more or less up to date anaw.That teacher fi 95 p*i*o*w*od is startin to annoy me,she is meant to pay online noo (really difficult,click o a button) and is due 3 cleans n still no payment,gonna put a note thru her door next time am there, to tell her to start start payin on time. some folk eh!

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 11:38:20 pm »
I only clean twice Kev,no payment no clean on third visit,but those who have my bank details get cleaned once and not again until payment made,any over 8 weekly get charged extra too,just got to be polite and friendly when dealing with situation,would never clean 3 times when they can log in and do a transfer in 2 mins.I have put them up £7 to £10 or £5 to £7 etc not caring if they cancel but cant remember any that have,makes up for the aggro.Put price up Kev  then its not as annoying,£12 say then only do twice without payment,beta than dropping alltogether.