Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom White

Re: School's career's teacher
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 11:50:05 am »
I told my careers  teacher that I was going to clean windows  to support myself and be a full time evanguliser :o

he thought I was nuts....and he was right....

although, I do enjoy my job ...its the other part that made me nuts ;D

90 hrs a month back then eh Pete? Not like the namby-pamby 70 hour merchants of today!  ;D

You mean it's not 100 any more?  My, how times have changed.  :)

100 hours really is going back a bit !

Can't you just tell fibs on your reports?

TomCrowther

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 04:52:05 pm »
Schools are too big to cater for the individual. Anyone who doesn't fit comfortably in that box will have a hard time, or be bored or just frustrated. Lot's of people come out of school with zero qualifications, the teachers will think he/she is going nowhere and it's only when they are "free" that the kid can get on with their life.

Fin Clearview

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 06:08:15 pm »
I clean for my old year head absolute grade a bellend, suspended and helped kick me out. I always said I'd sort him out one day but now I just take his very easy money. Much more rewarding!

Sean Dyer

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 06:34:24 pm »
Hi Guys,

I do know my high school careers teacher pretty well so I'm maybe exempt from this.

I spoke to him earlier this week and he said that he always got the impression that I wasnt a normal person and that I would eventually find my own path in life, which he was right. He also said that as a whole I'm probably one of his most successful students and he isn't ashamed to admit it. Which was nice.

Can any of you guys remember your teachers thoughts on yourselves and have you caught up with them since?

If not, what would they say if you told them that you were a window cleaner? And what would you answer in their response?

Dean.

I cleaned my old high schools windows for a time

i was a bit embarassed at first but all my old teachers were really happy to see me and none of them were bothered about the fact i was window cleaning, i think they are more impressed its your own business..... i thought some would be shocked as i did pretty well at school. but i hated going so dropped out of college within 6 months

CLEANCARE WC

Re: School's career's teacher New
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 10:22:30 pm »

Can't you just tell fibs on your reports?

no the only exception made for this is on window cleaning forums
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.