Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

2013 plans?
« on: December 20, 2012, 09:44:13 pm »
So, whats your plans for 2013 to move your business forward?

Mine are to upgrade system to a 2 man setup. To stop being so slack when it rains and get on with either windows or gutters. Increase prices on regular customers. And continue to keep learning in WFP window cleaning and have me and employee up to speed.

I think its best to set small and acheivable goals, and not think to far ahead of yourself.

2012 has seen us turnover the most since I started 9 years ago and 2013 is setup to easily beat it again.

I guess some of you are not intrested in moving forward, but am intrested to hear your plans if you are.

James

Smudger

Re: 2013 plans?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 09:49:32 pm »
a biz can not stand still - if it does it's dying.

many people are happy to reach a level whether thats a full round for themselves or a 2 man van or a fleet

but even if you've reached a level you still need to look at moving forward ( upgrades - price rise etc.. )

for us it's to add a minimum of another 250 regular customers - promote solar panel cleaning heavily as see
how that goes get another van with another employee by October

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Frankybadboy

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 10:05:46 pm »
i aim to complete what i set out to do in 2012 i am that relax ;D ;D ;D

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 10:51:23 pm »
have my first employee starting in April, he's out training on Saturdays with me now, so just building the round up to accommodate him, gonna run as a 2 man team for a month, then stick him in an other van.

graham

mark turton

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »
yes i am having a day finalising ideas and strategies i want to put into practice in new year over the christmas break.

targetting marketting instead of blanket marketing. and to try and price jobs as if i was paying an employee to do the work and work an operating cost and profit on top of that.

think im sticking to my philosophy of only taking on work that im happy with the price tho rather than occasionally pricing to cheap just coz i wanna top up with some new custies. always regret the cheap ones and more often the reasonably priced ones are stayers, but often the cheap ones stretch thier schedules mess you about etc etc.