Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brynley

virus
« on: December 17, 2012, 05:35:21 pm »
there must be a real bad virus going round, i have had for 3 days so far and have never felt so ill, today was the first day off sick in over 12 years, i'm still feeling rough tonight.

has any one else had this bug

Dave Mills

Re: virus
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 05:39:47 pm »
Post a picture of the virus and I'll see if I recognise it.

concept

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 05:48:45 pm »
I've got norovirus, had it once already this year from frequent visits to my dying grandad in hospital, now my gran is very ill and I've been visiting for last 3 months, and picked it up again, despite using all the hand sanitisers.

I'm absolutely wiped out, not got out of bed for 4 days other than to initially vomit now it's diahorrea. Combined with fluctuating temperatures, head aches, pain throughout the body, it's a nasty one.

Just hope I will be ok for staff do on Friday.

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 05:54:30 pm »
A mate of mine had that 5 really bad days and 2-3 more to recover. Drink fluids and get some rehydration packets from the chemist. He was wiped out, you just have to see it through and not pass it on.

All the best.

Granny

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 07:20:37 pm »
Best thing you can do is book yoursef on a Cruise ship for a week or two.
They must be experts at the treatment by now!!!!

Silver Surfer

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »
there must be a real bad virus going round, i have had for 3 days so far and have never felt so ill, today was the first day off sick in over 12 years, i'm still feeling rough tonight.

has any one else had this bug

Nahhh i'm good....got AVG Anti virus installed ;D ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 12:44:59 am »
I WAS ILL FOR 4 DAYS LAST WEEK... FEVER SO NO SLEEP, HEADACHE SORE THROAT, IT COMPLETELY WENT FOR 3 DAYS AND CAME BACK LAST NIGHT!! THE SAME THING I HAVE HAD NIGHT SWEATS AND FEVER ETC FOR THE LAST 24 HOURS AGAIN AND NO SIGN OF IT GOING!  :'(
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.