Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nick_Thompson

Transit van
« on: December 14, 2012, 08:36:35 pm »
With obviously suitable ablution has anyone fashioned an emergence commode in the back of their van for those times of colon compacted crisis?

I have on occasion been force to give new meaning to the name Transit van.
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

elite mike

Re: Transit van
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 08:59:50 pm »
again a bucket works wonders  ;)

rosskesava

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 09:38:34 pm »
I know someone who's a plumber who has some illness that means when the need arises he has less than 10 minutes before blast off.

He has a chemical loo in the back of his vivaro. When not in use it has a tarpaulin hiding it.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Stu Wallace

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 10:49:10 pm »
That’s it mike and stu, come on guys, get it off your chest and confesses. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You will be helping others come to terms with what they have been up to behind closed doors.

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 11:02:56 pm »
Stu, I just got to get me one of them Amazon specials!

Nick_Thompson

DaveG

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 07:16:02 pm »
I won't need one of them , I'm as regular as clockwork, I empty my bowels every morning at 7 o'clock, the trouble is, I don't get up til 8....
You can't polish a turd

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 07:23:45 pm »
I won't need one of them , I'm as regular as clockwork, I empty my bowels every morning at 7 o'clock, the trouble is, I don't get up til 8....

;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 11:18:10 pm »
Dave, I’m still laughing!

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 04:16:04 am »
Our customer often empty there bowels,                             on us. The shssssssst. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

excuse me I am not well.This place I hate and also miss its the best place for a good laugh.

poleman

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 02:38:41 pm »

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 03:02:02 pm »
Poleman, do you think there might be a matching bidet and hand basin because I have these absolutely divine granite tiles lined up.

andyM

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 03:47:26 pm »

Think I saw you on tv the other night.............http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-15-stone-babies/4od  ;D
One of the Plebs