Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windiewasher

Re: BRODEX
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2013, 04:38:24 pm »
I disagree Tim. The extreme has its place in the market but that place is very small. Almost a niche.
Must have a small place in the market because ive not heard of anyone thats got one.
  ;D
Gardiners are the best.you can copy them but gardiners have a great reputation and customer service.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2013, 07:57:31 pm »
Regardless of Facelift products.... I was adding my opinion on a discussion.

I believe if something does not cover all the bases then it cannot be a contender for "the best"..... The extreme may well be rigid and lightweight but the price tag and durability makes it unrealistic for large contractors to provide to their entire fleet.

For the hardcore window cleaner the extreme maybe good .....but for large scale outfits not so suitable.

windiewasher

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2013, 08:01:57 pm »

I believe if something does not cover all the bases then it cannot be a contender for "the best"..... The extreme may well be rigid and lightweight but the price tag and durability makes it unrealistic for large contractors to provide to their entire fleet.

For the hardcore window cleaner the extreme maybe good .....but for large scale outfits not so suitable.
Thats why they also make clx,slx,s-max and sl2 so they cover all bases.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

roundbuilder

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2013, 08:05:44 pm »
Why all the stick to facelift??
If anything they are benefitting the wfp markek with new products. If it was the other way round and everyone was happy with facelift and gardiners came on the scene after 5 years at top woth there products everyone would be anti gardiner.. Sometimes  something new and a change is good.
Just saying like, they dont deserv the flack they get for bringing decent competitors to the gardiners ranges.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 10:08:54 pm »

Thats why they also make clx,slx,s-max and sl2 so they cover all bases.

The rest of their range of poles are not relevant to the "the extreme is the best pole" debate

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2013, 10:36:38 pm »

The best is........the best Mike, regardless of who may or may not buy it. The best at doing what it's made for, simple. ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 12:00:16 am »
i had  my two brodex poles delivered yesterday and started using them today very pleased not too heavy with sill brushes realy solid i recomend them to everyone :D

Wait 'til you drop on your car bonnet  :'(.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐