Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: The weather is looking good for the whole week
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 08:59:53 pm »

I still reckon they dont like it.

Me to.

Went out this morning, it started raining, got fed up which is unusual for me, came home.

Went out for a walk on the South Downs this afternoon. Done me and the missus a power of good. We picked some wild cherries/plums and she's made jam this evening. Yummy.

Sometimes saying 'sod it' and having a day off is the best thing to do.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 09:58:19 pm »

I still reckon they dont like it.

Me to.

Went out this morning, it started raining, got fed up which is unusual for me, came home.

Went out for a walk on the South Downs this afternoon. Done me and the missus a power of good. We picked some wild cherries/plums and she's made jam this evening. Yummy.

Sometimes saying 'sod it' and having a day off is the best thing to do.

I have plenty of wet days off but it's been so bad lately I can't afford to anymore so just getting on with it now..

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 10:49:04 pm »

I have plenty of wet days off but it's been so bad lately I can't afford to anymore so just getting on with it now..

Same here but it was one of 'those' days.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.