Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

Re: Add on's? Increased turnover?
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 07:31:34 am »
hi lee,i repair windows and doors as an add-on to wc,also gutter repairs etc-things to do on a rainy day

Do you repair scratches on glass?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 07:32:28 am »
I am, by trade, a painter and have discovered that price is not the main factor in gaining painting work - it's trust.
Well established window cleaning customers will pay very well to have their houses painted by someone that has accountability and doesn't run off with their belongings.
They also know that if I want to keep cleaning their windows I'm going to carry out any painting work properly.
It creates a very good reciprocal arrangement, extra money and the best recommendation possible.

Lee likes this  ;D

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 07:33:12 am »
Im sure they could work well. I am a simple soul and enjoy mindless cleaning. I am planning to design a leaflet specifically for people trying to sell their house. A service to maximize the appearance to prospective buyers. This includes windows gutters and all white plastics together with driveway and patio cleaning. I quoted someone last week on exactly this basis. £275.00 to make a run down tiredlooking property look its very best. Any house with a for sale board outside and dirty windows gutters etc is a good target.

Great idea!! So you would deep clean the windows frames etc, right?
I would offer 2 services the one you want them to take and another one, restoration of windows or just a clean

Have you used anything like Glass Renu???

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2012, 07:34:12 am »
Yup-driveway cleaning& sealing
Lots and lots of work about if you canvass for it
Our leaflet is double sided-wc one side/driveway cleaning t'other
We get 'em both ways then 8)
Also toying with the idea of driveway installation too, but only as kick back from friends who would install them-but under my company name

Roy

On my new leaflets on the reverse we show conn roof cleaning, etc etc and solar panel cleaning.

Londoner

Re: Add on's? Increased turnover? New
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 07:42:40 am »
There were so many dodgy driveway cleaners around here a while back that the police issued a warning about them in the local paper.

Add ons often become distractions