Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Coverted 75% of my customers to WFP
« on: June 26, 2012, 05:39:20 pm »
So far so good... 

Ive had one or two windows leak, and a few dirt spots left here and there but every customer have been fine about it.

So roughly 300 customers have been fine with WFP... untill today  ;D

4th house this morning, lady comes out
'YOUR NOT cleaning my windows with that'
I reply...
'yes i am, were using this system for all upstairs windows from now'' If you dont like it then I wont clean them, and you'll have to find someone else'.

Sure enough she execpted the fact that I was gonna use WFP.  :D

To some, this may sound like quite an unprofessional way to go about it, but Ive been cleaning her windows for about 8/9 years, and I decide how I clean windows  ;D

James  ;D

dave0123

Re: Coverted 75% of my customers to WFP
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 07:00:23 pm »
What you have to realise is they think they own you because they employ you! and have you doing all sorts if you let them specially because your only the window cleaner ;D .. don't be shy just tell them straight if you lose the job plenty more customers out there!
Dave.

pncleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 07:44:41 pm »
So far so good... 

Ive had one or two windows leak, and a few dirt spots left here and there but every customer have been fine about it.

I reply...
'yes i am, were using this system for all upstairs windows from now'' If you dont like it then I wont clean them, and you'll have to find someone else'.

To some, this may sound like quite an unprofessional way to go about it, but Ive been cleaning her windows for about 8/9 years, and I decide how I clean windows  ;D

James  ;D

James you say you are using wfp for all upstairs windows so on the bottom windows do you clean them trad ??

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 10:51:39 pm »
No no no no no. Do them all with wfp. No point at all in tradding the bottoms unless you don't carry enough water to last a whole day of wfp.

Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Dave66

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 12:11:37 am »
tradding bottoms!!  ??? ??? ???
plenty of cream...plenty of sugar!

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 02:33:08 am »
Yeah trad bottoms (might pole a few bottoms here and there)

My tank is only 250ltr.

I pole tops, whilst employee starts trad bottoms (and any tops on flat roofs etc where its easyier with ladder) then I help him finish. Works really well

Londoner

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 07:09:13 am »
There is always going to be a few who don't like it but thats life. Actually, in the early days I was suprised by how many were OK about it considering it was quite a bit change.

Jackal

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 08:33:42 am »
So far so good... 

I reply...

James  ;D

is this the first time you have done the round wfp then,keep us updated on how it goes next month and so on

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 09:08:40 am »
When I first started 10 years ago (wfp only), loads of people wouldn't want wfp cleaning or were unsure about it, nowadays no one objects or cancels, it takes time for people to get use to change, so now some of these customers who where unsure or didnt want wfp would not go back to a trad cleaner.