Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris R

Electric Truckmount vs Petrol T/M ?
« on: January 14, 2006, 05:11:29 pm »
OK, so with both electric and petrol T/Ms you will definitely save time on any job ( over using a portable) because you do not have to stop to fill and empty your machine.

Its also much easier to work, once you have got that pipe in through the window and connected up, you can clean without stopping, all the noise is outside, much tidier for you and the customer.

If your electric T/M is fitted with a powerful water pump (300psi +),and you get hot water from it ( not red hot, just hot) and you don’t go over 100ft hose length, how much faster or better would a petrol powered T/M be on domestic jobs?  ???

I except that a petrol T/M with vast heat and pressure will clean a very dirty commercial carpet a lot faster, but is a petrol T/M overkill for the average domestic job?

Can you move that wand so much faster over the carpet?  :o

Is it worth the extra purchase, fuel, and maintenance costs to run a petrol T/M, or would you get most of the benefits but none of the negatives with an electric powered machine?

Cheers
Chris
Staffordshire

John_Flynn

Re: Electric Truckmount vs Petrol T/M ?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 05:27:47 pm »
Chris why don't you get your finger out and get one bought, you've been asking questions for long enough???

Sell yer toy and buy the BEST!!!
I get better looking each day!!

Chris R

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 06:43:33 pm »
 ;D  Buying in the spring  ;)

But NOT selling the other toy   :o
Staffordshire

John_Flynn

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 07:48:06 pm »
Will be out of the C/C game by then but I WILL BE WATCHING YOU!!!
I get better looking each day!!