Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Colin Day

Re: Text for a flyer
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 10:02:58 pm »
Mr Halliday, I suggest you take heed of what a fellow Mod recommended.....

"Hi Guys

Can we please stop the bitching, I have always found the Cc's on here pretty intelligent and they can see through attempts to manipulte the forum and obviously the mods keep a close eye on things.

Cheers

Doug"

Mike Halliday

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 10:11:11 pm »
Good idea that is Mike, having Shrek on the leaflets!!!! Kids and adults love him!!!

;D ;D ;D

I'm Green with envy.... ;D

Colin any chance you could post your leaflet you emailed owen, we've seen a leaflet from a successful company it would be good to compare it with a company that went down the pan

Now now.. You're a MODERATOR... Act a bit more professionally....

Anyway, I'm still running a perfectly nice carpet cleaning side line from RETURNING customers... You never know, you might get one of those one day.... ;D

whats? the problem you told us all your business was 'going down the pan' you used those words..... i'm just repeating what you said. i can imagine times are difucult at the moment but  stop being so senstive
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Colin Day

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 10:21:40 pm »
You're a bitter bloke, I feel sorry for you in a way....

creighton foyle

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 10:36:12 pm »

your packing up to go work for solutions i feel even more sorrow for you  ;D , hope it lasts for you

Billy Russell

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 10:44:04 pm »

your packing up to go work for solutions i feel even more sorrow for you  ;D , hope it lasts for you

;D ;D ;D

Andy Hogarth

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 10:56:37 pm »
In Mikes defence I've followed him through Beverley and seen the attention his van gets, (and not a second glance to mine lol) it looks fantastic and turns the heads!!

Also i stole his 'sorry about the noise' idea and have made loads from it, in fact 3 jobs this week down a street that I used the same idea on

He may come across bad on the forums at times but is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable and sucessful guys I have met in the cc industry
Www.2venturegroup.com

Barbara Green

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 04:46:44 pm »
A Special Easter Offer might help.
Professional property maintenance London company offers all aspects of household repairs and installations.

Michael Fields

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 02:29:57 pm »
Good idea that is Mike, having Shrek on the leaflets!!!! Kids and adults love him!!!

;D ;D ;D
Had to wipe away tears laughing at that - so funny  :) :) :)

AshWhite

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 03:51:30 pm »

;D ;D ;D

Hi Michael,
I appreciate that you're new around here, but please don't encourange Billy, or we'll never shut him up.
Thanks
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Billy Russell

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 04:29:01 pm »

;D ;D ;D

Hi Michael,
I appreciate that you're new around here, but please don't encourange Billy, or we'll never shut him up.
Thanks

Shut up Taffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D