Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

Advice needed
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:49:35 pm »
New Truckmount will be installed and finished next week.

Been working with the wife for many years now and quiet frankly been training her in the art of carpet, upholstery and mattress cleaning.

3 months ago I bought her a smaller snail air blower as she already has a light weight wand and I made the mistake of telling her it was a present - this didnt go down too well.......

For the last 2 weeks she has been getting really p***ed off with me commenting on her works as her techniques are slightly different from mine.

How do I tell her the new TM is for her .......?

I've already told her I have a surprise for her...........got jobs booked in for her already.

I think she is expecting a holiday !!

Jim_77

Re: TM Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:51:23 pm »
Wow you know how to treat a woman!

Colin Day

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:57:18 pm »
Should have just bought her a Dyson for all the thanks you'll get.... ;D

wynne jones

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:57:52 pm »
Well you'll be needing a new blower that's for sure.  ;)
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Paul Heath

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 09:58:50 pm »
I can't see a problem your investing in her future... ;D

AshWhite

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 10:00:29 pm »
Should have just bought her yourself a Dyson for all the thanks action you'll get.... ;D

Fixed that for you, Colin
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 10:01:55 pm »
She has already got a sebo but I might try the line about investing in her future :)

AshWhite

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 10:04:47 pm »
Who said romance was dead, eh?

peter maybury

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 11:35:36 pm »
I have the same problem with my Mrs. cant understand it have stopped seeing most of my girl friends as well. Maybe for our aniversery we could arrange a large contract job for them in apprechiation of all their efforts.

Peter
www.carpetcleaningcardiff.com

Helen

Re: Advice needed
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 12:47:30 pm »
New Truckmount will be installed and finished next week.

Been working with the wife for many years now and quiet frankly been training her in the art of carpet, upholstery and mattress cleaning.

3 months ago I bought her a smaller snail air blower as she already has a light weight wand and I made the mistake of telling her it was a present - this didnt go down too well.......

For the last 2 weeks she has been getting really p***ed off with me commenting on her works as her techniques are slightly different from mine.

How do I tell her the new TM is for her .......?

I've already told her I have a surprise for her...........got jobs booked in for her already.

I think she is expecting a holiday !!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh boy are you gonna be in trouble or what.....
Hope you have a spare room with a bed made up ready for YOU and just to make her laugh I would have a sign made ready to hang on the door  "KEEP OUT" this is my Dog House ;D ;D ;D

Helen

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 12:50:02 pm »
Of course alternatively you could book a holiday for HER and say that you know I am really hard to get along with, so I have booked you a break away from me and it's a BIG BIG thank you for all the great work you do ;D

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 01:00:41 pm »
Well... What a suprise. Broke it to her this morning while on a job and her reply..."well perhaps I can get my own apprentise now cos I am sick to death of you going on and on and on about doing it this way, do it like this and don't do that and... do I get to drive now?" Of course she did say it with humor in mind :D

Helen

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 01:05:50 pm »
Well... What a suprise. Broke it to her this morning while on a job and her reply..."well perhaps I can get my own apprentise now cos I am sick to death of you going on and on and on about doing it this way, do it like this and don't do that and... do I get to drive now?" Of course she did say it with humor in mind :D

Go on.......book her the holiday you know you want to! :)

Billy Russell

clinton

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 02:26:56 pm »
Get a nice holiday booked  ;D

You must be making a few quid with yer new t mount mate

;D

AshWhite

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 02:49:26 pm »
Of course alternatively you could book a holiday for HER and say that you know I am really hard to get along with, so I have booked you a break away from me and it's a BIG BIG thank you for all the great work you do ;D

pffft typical bird answer

:P

Jim_77

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 05:59:05 pm »
Sack her for answering back!!!!!!

HA!!!!!

Paul Heath

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 07:44:35 pm »
book her a holiday..apparently a nice weekend in wales around the 13th May is a good time to go... ;)

Helen

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 07:47:17 pm »

pffft typical bird answer

:P

:P :P :P