Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Halliday

tenants page on website
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:40:32 am »
I've just been looking through my figures and i nearly do as many EOT carpet cleans for tenants moving out as i do upholstery and 3 times as much as i do leather jobs.

so this has made me think i should have a page on my website aimed at tenants moving out, after all i have a page dedicated to leather which makes less money.

anyone have a tenants page? and what percentage of your work is tenant moving out?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Jamie Pearson

Re: tenants page on website
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 01:47:12 pm »
One of my customers has exactly this and fixed prices based on number of beds/baths.
All of his work is EOT apart from one pub and a nightclub he does every 3 months.

derek west

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:53:35 pm »
hmmmmm interesting thought that mike. i do a lot of EOT's, did one today. personally i love em but thats another story. i suppose as a carpet cleaner we see it as another carpet cleaning job but from an EOT customers point of view its them (the customer) seeing exactly what they want and pushing all there buttons.

certainly food for thought and has opened my eyes to some other stuff i may implicate in the new year.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:28:33 pm »
Derek I think tenants have a whole different perspective & motivation on carpet cleaning, they start with the thought that they want to spend the smallest amount possible to get their deposit back, so we have our work cut out to convince them to spend more than they want.

plus they often have time and travel problems, they need the carpets cleaning in a very small window of time ( between moving out and handing the keys back)

a web page telling them how we can make the whole moving out  process simple and stress free  would be useful

Craigp

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 05:36:39 pm »
Check out some of Kevin Loomes sites he had a page dedicated to tenants.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 01:49:30 pm »

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »
Mike

Think it’s a good idea will be adding one to mine when I get round to finishing it
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)