Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cannon

Odour problems
« on: January 09, 2012, 06:07:17 pm »
Im just sitting looking at IICRC odour control courses because odour problems seem to cause me the most problems and stress.

And right on cue the phone rings from a job i did the other day - smell still there after cleaning.

She says the odour is from where the dog ate a pack of butter on the landing  ??? I think he had some meat as well.

Polyprop felt back cleaned with f90 with bactericidal deodoriser in the tank and whole carpet treated with deodoriser after cleaning.

Any ideas how to proceed??

derek west

Re: Odour problems
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 06:43:12 pm »
clensan always seems to do the job for me, all though ive not attempted a pack of butter yet, satch with clensan, leave 20 mins and extract. might be worth a try.

cannon

Re: Odour problems
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 06:59:49 pm »
The more ive thought about it i think the dogs just getting the blame, it did stink but the clean should have rectified a bit of butter slavered about.

Looks like its hands and knees nose into carpet time, the ladies husband is very elderly with a lot of health problems so im thinking maybe theres a problem in one of the bedrooms.

Thanks to Mr Gunn for ringing as well.