Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Len Gribble

Re: linking two portable hwe up
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 08:59:55 pm »
It all sounds hard work or am I missing something  ::) ???
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 09:16:48 pm »
I have this setup in my van with a raptor and prochem commanche joined together with a Y piece.

Both have 2x3 stage vacs (Commanche has been upgraded from 2x2 stage).

Great power and with the heat from the raptor I find it a great setup.

Commanche always fills up slightly before the raptor probably because the raptor is the taller machine and thus is slightly further away from the y piece than the commanche.

I also use the raptors pump and usually keep it between 200 - 300 psi.

You could probably buy a second hand truckmount (a real one) for less the cost of them two machines.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 09:46:41 pm »
If you linked a less powerful single vac  2 stage machine to  the exhust of a more powerful twin vac 3 stage   ninja what would this do

john martin

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 10:16:26 pm »
If you linked a less powerful single vac  2 stage machine to  the exhust of a more powerful twin vac 3 stage   ninja what would this do

good question :/  should be no different than adding an additional series three stage to a twin three stage in that you still get the combined total ...
although it may affect CFM

robert meldrum

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 10:20:01 pm »
This thread got me wondering...............

Today I used a portable machine with a single three stage vac ( as the second vac died on me ) and a 150psi pump. I was dreading the outcome as I'd been in this position on more than one occasion with a Ninja which was useless on a single vac.

I was amazed and delighted to achieve an excellent result on all carpets throughout the house better than the past couple of years using a Bane which had been altered to increase both psi and airflow and before the Bane a twin vac 400psi Ninja.

I was using a 5 year old Cheyenne with two inch return hose, 150 psi pump, hot tap water, presprayed with ph 10 and water only in the tank ( our water is acidic }

Got me wondering if many are becoming unnecessarily " heavy handed " when cleaning resulting in overwetting due to too much pressure and over heavy application of presprays.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 08:31:36 am »
If I get bored today I think I will hook together my 2 x PowRFlite PFX1350s and see how I go.

AJB

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 12:59:59 pm »
Good luck moving the Wonderwand  ;D
www.ajbcarpetcleaning.co.uk
At the end of the day a Satisfied Customer is all that counts, They'll come back and so will their friends!!!

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 01:38:39 pm »
actually I am going to use a ChemDry wand lying in the workshop as it has 2 male connectors for mixing A&B

AJB

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 05:58:16 pm »
You only need to use the one pump and heater.
The second machine just use the vac' motors.
www.ajbcarpetcleaning.co.uk
At the end of the day a Satisfied Customer is all that counts, They'll come back and so will their friends!!!