Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jista

Re: gardiners!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 10:10:22 pm »
funny that if it was ionics you would all slate them but as its king gardiners it all fine, you lot make me laugh i think sheep come to mind

Well i can't quote that yet but when me new pole comes i will be happy to :-)

H S and Son

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 10:18:30 pm »
funny that if it was ionics you would all slate them but as its king gardiners it all fine, you lot make me laugh i think sheep come to mind

I've never slated Ionics because I've never used them so am not in a position to judge them; however, I have used Gardiners and the service has been second to none. I am a Gardiners fan and have no reason not to be.

matthewprice

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 10:23:43 pm »
yip i use gardiners for poles ,got an ionics system which i love there service is really good orderd pole hose 4pm monday arrived next day brill cause i live off shore.but i am like most i pick the best of each company

Richard Neal

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »
The only time ive had a problem with a delivery is when Tosh forgets to put it in an envelope and post it  ;D
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

mikecam

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 11:17:32 pm »
it was only a connector for the hose reel, definatley fit through a standard letter box!

I love Gardiners, but not for their hose connectors nor their royal mail postage service  ;D

H S and Son

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 11:19:50 pm »
The only time ive had a problem with a delivery is when Tosh forgets to put it in an envelope and post it  ;D

He didn't forget, he told me he couldn't be bothered.  :-\

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 08:31:12 am »
It's a bit of a shame that the only way you can deal with this life altering situation is to bleat about it to strangers on an internet forum.

If it was sent via Royal Mail the suppliers responcibility finished when they handed it to RM.
How can they check with RM to see if you recieved it?

H S and Son

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 08:37:13 am »
They phone up Royal Mail and say that they sent a package from Truro to Lala Land (or wherever)  on whatever day of the week it was posted, it was a small package, wrapped in brown paper, and they want to know where it is and if it's arrived yet. Simples ;0)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 08:51:24 pm »
They phone up Royal Mail and say that they sent a package from Truro to Lala Land (or wherever)  on whatever day of the week it was posted, it was a small package, wrapped in brown paper, and they want to know where it is and if it's arrived yet. Simples ;0)

Very good!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Richard Neal

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 10:24:18 pm »

He didn't forget, he told me he couldn't be bothered.  :-\

Oh Ok thanks for letting me know  :-[ :'(
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

Jista

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 07:23:50 am »

Well i can't quote that yet but when me new pole comes i will be happy to :-)

Well i received my brand new clx 27 yesterday very disappointed at gardiners they said it would take 14 days for the pole to arrive but i only took 5 days  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The clx it is amazing to the ionic one i have been using why i did not buy this pole years ago i don't no just hope i can find some work i can do today ;D ;D
Thanks Gardiners
You have just earned another good customer.