Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Soap National Customer Service
« on: July 14, 2011, 05:34:24 pm »
Currently on my 5th lid of a pulux bucket which was only brought in December they snap, they dont fit, they break etc etc, deducted that is was the bucket that was faulty so called Soap national who i use from time to time and was told, its probably the bucket pulux have crap quality control should have brought unger!, fair enough ... i dont dissagree, however you would have thought the amount of lids i got from them i would have had something a bit more helpful! after NOT REPLYING TO ANY OF MY EMAILS then i thought to myself, something similar happened before with something i purchaced from the window cleaning centre, when i called them the reply went something like this " sorry mate ill put you a new one in the post" i had the item the next day.

Now that has stuck in my mind, and that is the company i will always use in future, so in reality the afore mentioned company has, for the sake of a about £20 lost hundreds of pounds worth of yearly business.

thaks window cleaning centre for making this decision oh so easy !

Paul Coleman

Re: Soap National Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:42:42 pm »
Currently on my 5th lid of a pulux bucket which was only brought in December they snap, they dont fit, they break etc etc, deducted that is was the bucket that was faulty so called Soap national who i use from time to time and was told, its probably the bucket pulux have crap quality control should have brought unger!, fair enough ... i dont dissagree, however you would have thought the amount of lids i got from them i would have had something a bit more helpful! after NOT REPLYING TO ANY OF MY EMAILS then i thought to myself, something similar happened before with something i purchaced from the window cleaning centre, when i called them the reply went something like this " sorry mate ill put you a new one in the post" i had the item the next day.

Now that has stuck in my mind, and that is the company i will always use in future, so in reality the afore mentioned company has, for the sake of a about £20 lost hundreds of pounds worth of yearly business.

thaks window cleaning centre for making this decision oh so easy !

I'm very surprised.  I always had good service from SN.  I haven't used them very much since switching to WFP a few years ago but they were fine before that.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 05:45:46 pm »
I'm surprised too, I've always had a very good service from Soap National.

Lee GLS

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 06:04:30 pm »
Me too, soap national have always been very good.

JSMC

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 06:10:41 pm »
soap national are superb with their service mate. i have had to return things sometimes and they have been top notch and also they waive postage on certain items sometimes for me.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 06:16:55 pm »
Ditto never had any problems.

zimzam

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 11:42:57 pm »
never had a problem with them.great service.suprised you have.

DavidStainberg

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 11:44:41 pm »
I should try their services sometime!

zimzam

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 11:50:43 pm »
should have only taken you three lids to find out. ;D

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 08:41:21 am »
lol i was not commenting on you guys previous customer service experience but the customer service that i recieved

Paul Coleman

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 09:22:19 am »
lol i was not commenting on you guys previous customer service experience but the customer service that i recieved

LOL.  Maybe the guy at SN just hates you.  ;D