Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Londoner

Re: vans why is it so hard to find a decent one?
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 10:10:30 pm »
For heaven's sake!  Just buy a new van and stop messing about. The payments on my new van when I bought it were £35 a week, can anyone tell me they can't afford that? Thats straight HP no baloon payments or rubbish like that at the end. It was cheaper than leasing by a good way as well.

And they threw in metallic paint, aircon and a side door free.

Its in its fourth year now and hasn't had as much as a light bulb replaced. Still on the original tyres and brake pads
what van was that mate? and where from??

Its a Peugeot Partner van and I bought it from my local dealer. I walked in and just asked for some numbers and it soon became clear that the deal they were offering worked out better than a late secondhand van and they were willing to throw in the extras so that clinched it. Went to Fiat and they were better if anything but I tossed up in my mind and went with the Peugot. Ford were doing good deals on the basic tranny as well.
Second hand vans are such a liability, some of the vans on offer were just high risk. Been there done all that, life is too short. The day you drive that new van out of the showroom you know you have done the right thing.

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 10:12:55 pm »
i got a cracking little vauxhall combo 1.7 di 2002 76k on a cat d due to paint damage and got it for 1400

absolutely great van air con etc...

love it
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

Scrimble

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 11:59:51 am »
If you want a cheap and decent workhorse van that wont let you down then buy my one in the buy and sell section Fiat scudo hold more water than the combo no ac though im afraid , although its not that many days of the year that you need it in this country.

thanks for the offer but since having air con in my van i couldnt do without it, i only have a 350l tank and i've never drained it on a full day so dont need to carry the extra water,

i shall be visiting the peugeot garage also find out the price of a new berlingo as i have not yet decided which van i shall be buying new yet so far looks like a combo

gordonswindows

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 07:00:45 pm »
Good used vans are just like women

All the good ones are gone and nobody gonna let them go

But

When u do find one that looks to good to be true it usually is and so are the vans
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 07:14:06 pm »
If you want a cheap and decent workhorse van that wont let you down then buy my one in the buy and sell section Fiat scudo hold more water than the combo no ac though im afraid , although its not that many days of the year that you need it in this country.

thanks for the offer but since having air con in my van i couldnt do without it, i only have a 350l tank and i've never drained it on a full day so dont need to carry the extra water,

i shall be visiting the peugeot garage also find out the price of a new berlingo as i have not yet decided which van i shall be buying new yet so far looks like a combo

The new shape berlingos are superb. 850KG payload & three front seats on the LX model.