Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Length of hose for Backpack users
« on: May 10, 2011, 02:18:40 pm »
When using a backpack - do you lengthen the hose on it or do you just use what is available on your pole hose?
It's a game of three halves!

BORBRYCE

Re: Length of hose for Backpack users
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 03:02:13 pm »
Just the pole hose. Backpack on sacktruck goes everwhere I go mostly anyway, when I use it these days.

Tom White

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 03:54:35 pm »
Just pole hose.  If it's only a couple of awkward windows I'll just put enough water in to do those, so won't even bother with a sack truck.

combat1

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 07:55:08 pm »
just changed the hose from yellow kinky gardiners to super orange from ionics, took the opportunity to lengthen the hose and can now do a whole side of the house without moving the backpack.
As the new hose, which is imported from italy dosent kink or twist its now a much better set up.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 08:16:35 pm »
I started using quite a long length of pole hose, but it kinks and twists so bad

will try that orange stuff!!

Where 'd you order it, mine is the clear stuff got it from wcw i think ?

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 08:31:35 pm »
I've done both, having no extra hose on the backpack and also have extra hose pole hose plugged in with nifty little ez couplings.  Have the extra pole hose is the way to go, I have 2 lengths 1 of 10m and the other of 20m.  It's geat to just put the backpack on the floor and do a load of windows before you move it again.

combat1

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 02:32:10 pm »
www.ionicsshop.com
you have to create a login then go to waterfed pole parts
I bought an anti snag connector which is angled not to catch on steps and corners code PO125A price 6.45
and the pole hose orange code R1236A at 1.15 per metre tuboi elastollan 1190,5x8 orange
Course, the tube still knots up if you put the backpack in the middle of it! but it dosent kink
ionics phone number 01793 574936
no this isnt a planted post!