Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lesley conroy

house cleaning
« on: October 21, 2005, 10:18:37 am »
Does anyone out there clean empty houses which are often left in bad state we are trying to improve the level at which we hand over the property to new tenants and wondered if anyone had any good tips

dustdees

Re: house cleaning
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 10:20:27 am »
Yes, we do that all the time!!!

What can I give you advise on?

Regards

Denise

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 10:28:30 am »
Hi ,

We do all empty house, what do you need to know?

Nick

REGINA

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 10:54:39 pm »
Yes I am also new in the business not new in the business of cleaning yet new in the cleaning business. I had a call out for a clean up for a one bedroom. Tenant had broken total of five windows and left glass debris, small bit of rubbish and well... let's jusy say he was a single bloke who didn't clean very much. I will say the flat was cleaner than I expected. No food or human waste left about.

There was a lounge, bedroom, kitchen , bath, skullery, and small patio area. I have a five door vehicle and it took 2 trips to the tip. I gave the estimate on a Fri and did the job on a Sat (crew of three) took 8 hours. Cleaned everything top to bottom and the cooker too. They had new windows placed and we cleaned those as well in and out.

Just by what I have mentioned can anyone give me a rough estimate on what you would charge and I will tell you what I charged.

In the end the house is spotless and live and learn. This was my first estimate given and first job completed.

Also any feedback on what you leave the client after the job is complete besides your business card?

Thanks! GINA
Ciao! GINA

REGINA

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 10:57:33 pm »
I almost forgot! Are there any forums for house cleaning companies be it for new builds, tenant cleans, commerical and/or domestic. I just happened to stumble upon this one and I noticed it is mostly used by carpet cleaners .Any info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! GINA
Ciao! GINA

Jan K

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 12:12:17 pm »
Hi Gina!

I think you will find this forum to be most informative for your line of work! This particular section is particularly relevant for those needs you have expressed!

Stick around and search previous posts for any infor you may need!

Jan
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol