Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon@arenaclean

Re: Not using a Pre-Spray
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 08:26:06 pm »
I recall when Ultimate Master first came out one of it's selling points was to spray solution directly to the carpet, agitate it with the wand, early Alltec wands had a brush on the back, and then flush. No need to pre-spray. Solutions fusion 8 is the same, either pre-spray or in the solution tank. I have tried both and Ultimate master is great as rinse or pre-spray and Fusion 8 is great as a pre-spray, I think whatever you use it need contact, distribution then rinse. Maybe this fellow has hit on a method that works and i'd be interested to know what chemicals he is using and we can't dismiss it without the facts, we are after all talking from a conventional point of view.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 09:07:21 pm »
Dave I'm interested in who it is, go on the tell me?

Shaun

Nigel_W

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 05:34:19 am »
Surely always pre-spraying is as incorrect as never pre-spraying? :-X

I can remember when I started out in this business that it was the norm not to prespray. When I adopted prespraying almost immediately many carpet cleaners I met thought I was mad. Things have come a long way since then.

Nigel
www.designcare.co.uk

ps Hi Shaun  ;D look on the bright side. you get to play Wednesday next year..... and Chesterfield :'(

David_Annable

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 08:03:09 am »
Hi

I dont think its fair to say who it is.

Dave

NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

colin thomas

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2011, 08:53:20 am »
his customers wont know that the could get a better clean elsewhere. how many times have you had a customer say that your clean is much better than the last guy they had, iv'e had loads say that and i clean with a pre-spray,

colin
colin thomas

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2011, 12:41:44 pm »
Nigel you'll miss us!

Shaun