Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

carlton care

Re: Alltec Solutions
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 08:50:18 am »
Spindle

If it's new, or has a new name, new formula, everyone will try it. This business is all about results. If you find a product that makes your life easier, or more profitable, at a reasonable cost and you trust the supplier to have carried out the necessary testing, for safety in use.

Why would you not buy it ?

Len Gribble

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 07:36:36 pm »
Chris

I’m testing some stuff out from where your wife gets her cleaning supplies from, advised it used in hospitals and it dose this and that (not happy with it colour! Larry I knew you would say that! It can be changed)

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

spindle

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 08:02:20 pm »
carlton care

key word there in your comments..........trust!! :-X :-X ;)
life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 09:23:53 pm »
Had this reply off nick about the No Insect product from Solutions.
(I didn't mention the super whalley pads as they must be pro rata the most overpriced useless piece of rubbish I have ever spent business money on, and no one is going to change my views there)

Hi Neil
Not sure what you mean, as we produce our products in house! they are nothing to do with Solution Glokner and have not been for a while, NO Insekt cannot legally sold in the UK due to changes in the law regarding the sale of insecticides, and HSE licensing regulations
Which is why we stopped selling it!
We have a replacement with the HSE and will advise as soon as it has been approved.
Best regards Nick

Len Gribble

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 08:40:57 am »
Neil

Nick told me NO Insekt was approved by WHO (world heath org)

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

carlton care

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 09:50:46 am »
Different organisations, with different objectives, don't you think ?

spindle

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 09:55:18 am »
same poop different gravy :o ;D ;D ;) :-X
life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

Len Gribble

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 08:09:49 pm »
Carlton

Yes but with the same goals

Only advising what he told me, and I did buy some (did not come with a data sheet) did ask for more info regarding statement and with some other products still waiting, :-* and to be fair a good product.

Suppliers/produces need to take care next time they may be talking to the HSE or even worse Trading Standard (we tape all conversations for training purpose ;D)

Did not know HSE tested products ???

Len