Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jamie Lindsay

Flyer
« on: November 08, 2010, 12:09:27 am »
Has anyone got a flyer template that they could send ?

Jamie Lindsay

Re: Flyer
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 12:18:38 am »

ianharper

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:28:44 am »
Jamie

your business needs its own unique image so using others stuff would just be copying theirs. what makes you different? if you don't know how can prospect choose you over others the only thing they will have to choose from will be price. and i am sure you don't want that.

here are two books that will help you with this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Marketing-Plan-Communicate-Message/dp/1593374968/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1289287592&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Sales-Letter-Attract-Customers/dp/1593374992/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1289287592&sr=8-3

respect

Ian Harper

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 05:52:46 pm »
look at these sample find a good one and get them to  copy it, you don't need to be unique, my mate took my leaflet changed the name & number used photoshop to swop our heads and used it 8) 8)

http://carpetcleaningleaflets.com/Cleaning-Leaflets/carpet-leaflet-samples.html
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Colin Day

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 06:44:48 pm »
You'll find it hard to find a better value for money leaflet, on Mike's link.

I'm gutted I can't see mine in the sample collection though :D

Jamie Lindsay

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 06:49:02 pm »
thanks for that .... top advice this will help allot

ianharper

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:24:27 am »
Mike

that link has to be the best ever. its is a great over view of how we think. I have always said how we don't talk a lot about marketing on forums well this link shows so interesting things

1. the NCCA does not feature much at all
2. TM marketing is not as big as i thought
3. most of us get it that we need an offer
4. The pride that we all have in our businesses.
5. We what to come across as professional, and go out of our way to get this message over to the public.

For me it gives me pride to part of that group. I don't think we need a professional body any more it looks very much as the forums and internet fills this gap now.

Before looking at these leaflets i thought we where a hard bunch to outsiders. but now I understand what's going on. When I had my maid service we would tell our customers not to leave notes as they always came across as negative. the spoken word has so much more going for it. I think that when we write things on forums most of the time its taken the wrong way. this the has the effect of putting others off commenting and coming across as people are waiting in the wings to have a snip at the first chance.

its an interesting thing how we think we come across and how we do in reality. I think our image to the public is positive. we don't need someone or some organisation to represent us we do a great job as it is.

interesting

Respect

Ian