Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CIU Forum Much improved
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:41:35 pm »
This forum CIU or clean it up, seems to have gotten a lot better.The visual appearance is clean and appealing and the advertising represents a good mix and is well presented.

I think the members can take most of the credit for this for giving management and admin a good boot up the jacksey.

Well done all round.

Now about that moderaters job.....

AuRavelling79

Re: CIU Forum Much improved
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:26:54 pm »
Thanks for the pat on the back slumpy! I do my best. Oh and suppose some other folk on here contributed a bit too.  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

the bfg

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 05:10:57 pm »
I would put the big improvement of this site down to Matt Bateman,                       being away on holiday  ;D ;D ;D ;D

cozy

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 05:12:39 pm »
I would put the big improvement of this site down to Matt Bateman,                       being away on holiday  ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D

mikecam

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 06:58:07 pm »
This forum CIU or clean it up, seems to have gotten a lot better.The visual appearance is clean and appealing and the advertising represents a good mix and is well presented.

You noticed the Ionics ad had gone then?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 07:14:27 pm »

well we had less rubbish post :P :P :P :P :P

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 07:15:56 pm »
Marks and Spencer had a banner ad on here the other day.And google are now advertising on here too.Something to do with getting british business online and having a free website.

To get this quality of advertiser, Anchor tenants in shopping malls and cutting edge internet monoliths is quite amazing.And just think it's all content driven, and that's us guys.The top echoleons of british business are hanging on our every word.Only the other day the prime minister mentioned us specifically in his speech about the British economy.

Keep your nose clean Gold, ive been asked to put a couple of names forward for the new years honours list.How does Sir Malc sound?

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 08:33:29 pm »
Marks and Spencer had a banner ad on here the other day.And google are now advertising on here too.Something to do with getting british business online and having a free website.

Hate to disappoint Slumpy, but M&S etc didn't specifically ask to have their ad on CIU,.. its a google controlled ad system which reads your browsing history and shows ads it thinks appropriate to you personally. That's why squeaky keeps seeing ads for Russian brides!

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:39 pm »
I only get 'Debt Problems?' adds. It makes sense now Nat.  :D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 08:54:55 pm »

Hate to disappoint Slumpy, but M&S etc didn't specifically ask to have their ad on CIU,.. its a google controlled ad system which reads your browsing history and shows ads it thinks appropriate to you personally. That's why squeaky keeps seeing ads for Russian brides!

So true, everything I look at on 'tinternet suddenly appears on adverts everywhere I go!! ::) ::)

Ian101

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 06:53:45 am »

so thats wht Ikeep getting pop ups ... very very annoying !!