Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dan worgan

Catching up...a total nightmare New
« on: November 03, 2010, 07:51:54 pm »

Lee GLS

Re: Catching up...a total nightmare
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 07:56:26 pm »
its amazing how bad they can get in a few months, i bought some work off a mate that was doing it wfp, so i thought great, i will be able to get straight on with it, turns out he has neglected the work due to starting a new business, so all the new work are basicly first cleans, its taking forever

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 11:09:29 pm »
shuda put a post up wanting help
sure people wuda helped u out
glad yr better pal ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 04:38:16 am »
I have been ill now for a few months and i am just back on the road to recovery,but i have neglected my business and lost a few months here and there.
Now my customers are all well and good about this,but my god how i wish i had struggled on or maybe asked for some help.
Every clean is like a first clean,full of cobwebs and absolutley filthy.It is literally taking twice as long to get them up to scratch again....i tell you what,illness or not,it wont happen again....
Sorry for the moan...... ;D

Glad to hear that things are on the up once more.
I've been there too.  I was quite surprised how dirty they got during the time I was off (in 2004).  I was working trad at the time.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 09:04:10 am »
i was also ill about 5-6 years ago.ended up selling a bit of my round off.(id not cleaned these custies for nearly 4 months!).i was also worried about losing other work and to be frank i did lose a bit!! ::) ::)

i was trad back then so it was hard work cleaning 300 properties that hadnt been cleaned for at least 3 months.i was also using fairy liquid so they were very bad!!i didnt get any NOT TODAYS though!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!