Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

coyote7

Cleanstore!
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:49:05 am »
Hi Guys,

As it's a monday I thought perfect day for a rant >:( Do any of you use Cleanstore as a supplier and if so how do you find them ??? Am I the only person who seems to get absolutly no customer service what so ever. I first used them when I started and was happy as they seemed to offer good prices and prompt delivery which was free. However how things have changed! Over the past few months it has just been a nightmare I order goods and the website says all orders will be sent out next day delivery if picked and in stock, they then email to confirm this so you think goody gum drops will get it tomorrow and all is good, but this is very far from what happens. I have had orders that have taken a week or so, damaged items, missing items, and the worst thing is when you call them they really don't seem to bothered and the attitude seems to be oh no not another customer what a chore >:( well this is the final straw now as I recieved only 1 of the two boxes that should have been delivered last week and can't get hold of anyone at Cleanstore. I have left messages and emailed but no one has bothered to reply I mean is this anyway to operate a business imagine if we did this to our customers I dare say the business would soon disappear.
Right rant over I needed that, now I know you will probably think why have I kept using them but I am a fair guy and eveyone gets it wrong sometimes, however this is the third strike now so never again. I just hope I get the missing box and contents.

Nice to let off steam :o

Rich.

Joe H

Re: Cleanstore!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:57:58 am »
Dont know what sort of stuff you ordering but when I order from my usual suppliers ie Solutions UK, and Restormate, I order today and receive tomorrow. Great service from both.

derek west

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 12:22:05 pm »
hydramaster
cleansmart
restormate

all 10 out of 10.

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 01:50:36 pm »
Why continue with them?
There are plenty of other suppliers that give good service.
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

Griffus

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 02:12:24 pm »
Have used them and Janistore many times.

I have always felt they have a long way to go by way of improving the way they communicate with me as a Customer. They border from seemikng to lack interest to almost rude.

Overall though, I find they do a good job of keeping prices down and despatching in good time. A recent order did arrive with incorrect parts but they despatched the correct items immediately and insisted that I keep the incorrect items at no cost.

I get the feeling they are a very small operation but I like to support such companies with my custom if for no other reason than they help keep prices down accross the board.

Email them with your concerns / complaint and see what they come back with.

derek west

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 02:30:21 pm »
ian the price shopper. ;D

ive no idea if i pay over the odds at cleansmart for my powerburst, ive no idea if anyone else other than restormate sells citrus concentrate let alone what price they charge. why have i no idea? because the service i get from my suppliers is exactly what i'm after. quick, efficient, communititve, friendly. that to me is worth the few quid i "may or may not" save if i shopped around.

thats how i shop and how i sell.

Griffus

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 03:12:06 pm »
ian the price shopper. ;D

ive no idea if i pay over the odds at cleansmart for my powerburst, ive no idea if anyone else other than restormate sells citrus concentrate let alone what price they charge. why have i no idea? because the service i get from my suppliers is exactly what i'm after. quick, efficient, communititve, friendly. that to me is worth the few quid i "may or may not" save if i shopped around.

thats how i shop and how i sell.

Derek, it's a fair cop  :o

I will add that I have always 'shopped around' but try to remain loyal to quality suppliers that I find along the way.

Quality = Cost / Service.

andrew christopher

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 05:16:11 pm »
Same as some others here, use restormate for major buys, i like chemspec stuff. Also get some really good advice on anything carpet cleaning.

Use anyone local for Prochem stuff for small top ups or if i need somthing between jobs.

Griffus

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 07:28:14 pm »
Same as some others here, use restormate for major buys, i like chemspec stuff. Also get some really good advice on anything carpet cleaning.

Use anyone local for Prochem stuff for small top ups or if i need somthing between jobs.

When first into Carpet Cleaning I used Prochem's 'local' supplier.

Not only did they cost almost double on some items to what I now tend to pay, but I once waited 10 days for 5 litres of UP Renovate!

The problem they assured me was the way Prochem treated them as a smaller volume supplier in that they (Prochem) would only despatch orders over a certain value. Unvelieveably this meant lead times could actually be in excess of the 10 days I waited as they ended up sourcing the UP Renovate from another supplier after my umpteenth call chasing it.

I do still use this supplier, just not for Prochem.

Paul Heath

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 07:34:20 pm »

derek west

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 07:54:35 pm »

Paul Heath

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 07:57:18 pm »
Thanks d...delivery is £8.00 for any size...that is the only way we can offer reasonable prices.. :)