Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Fiat Doblo Car not van
« on: September 30, 2010, 07:57:32 pm »
Going WFP early next year so want to change my van and need a vehicle that will be used for window cleaning and can carry at least a 300 litre tankk (400 would be better) but need to be able to use it as family transport as well with 4/5 seats oh and be able to tow a medium sized caravan. ... dont want much I know  ;)

Thinking of a Fiat Doblo MPV 2.0 Diesel ... anyone got one of these ??  or any other suitable cars you can think of ?

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Fiat Doblo Car not van
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 08:10:59 pm »
I have berlingo multispace 300l tank and use for work and family. doblo looks a little bigger good idea i reckon
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 11:02:33 pm »
Hi
One of the things you need to investigate is the carrying capacity of the Doblo people carrier. When I worked for Citroen the Berlingo came in 600 or 800 kg payload whereas the Multispace was about 450kgs. The reason for the lower payload on the Multispace was for passenger comfort where this wasn't a consideration for the van. Extra seats are extra weight that comes off the payload.
You need to contact Fiat technical and ask the question to be sure.

Spruce
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jr windows

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:08:35 pm »
What about a Transporter Kombi,
5 or 6 seats and a payload of 1 tonne.
It will tow a caravan great.