Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve_c

FSB
« on: September 29, 2010, 04:39:42 pm »
Has anyone joined? I'm interested as they offer free business banking. I bank with Alliance Leicester and its being taken over by santander who are just rubbish,and i'm set to lose free banking.

gordonswindows

Re: FSB
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 06:16:12 pm »
Been with them five years

Havn't done a thing for me

Only good to have their logo on website
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

gewindows

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 08:29:16 pm »
Im in the FSB.

I use Alliance and Leicester.

The main reason I joined was if I were to have a tax investigation their free legal team would come in handy Im sure.

Steve_c

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 10:04:06 pm »
Alliance and Leicester as of 15th of September have been completely taken over by the santander group. The new Charges are out of line with what i was sold when i opened the business account. I popped into my local branch to sort out a few things didn't get anywhere. Santander said refer back to Alliance and Leicester? Alliance and Leicester said go to santander........crap. All i want to know is in the new booklet set out are new charges to which state the santander group have the right to change the charges at any time. I'm getting bank charges and i dont know what for? Time to move i think. 100% free banking for fsb members with the co op ????

mci services

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 10:20:01 pm »
be careful mate I joined and was then refused the bank account by the coop due to my credit rating ???