Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kate1

Re: Pick the phone up
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 11:42:17 pm »
Whose trying to sell you data Stu?

mci services

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 11:45:09 pm »
Whose trying to sell you data Stu?

a guy on peters forum(window tools) under the name of sales guru, I am not slightest interested but would hate to see someone ripped off

kate1

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 11:53:38 pm »
Dont go with that mate

Most data houses charge 400 squids to supply you with selected info. MD.s Marketing managers list goes on.  But im sure you can barter

kelley

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 11:53:55 pm »
And theres some numptys on here that haven't got a sense of humour.

HAHAHAHA  ;D

kate1

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 11:58:33 pm »
Stu there alot of people on UKBF that will sell you solicited data

kate1

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 08:58:16 am »
Hi Rise

Yea, its my full time job, but I freelance for all sorts of industries

kate1

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 09:25:13 am »
Hi

I only do B2B not consumer calling.

Done calling for all types of industry, Portable appliance testing, printers, couriers, delegate seats, advertising, stationary suppliers, IT, but its all to business and not domestic

kate1

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 09:27:36 am »
Lyndy in response to prices, you would be looking at anywhere between £10 - £20 per hour, depending on structure.

TonyD

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 10:36:03 am »
I'd hope any professional window cleaning outfit is already making phone enquiries for work in the way Kate suggests.   

supernova77

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 01:53:04 pm »
I'd hope any professional window cleaning outfit is already making phone enquiries for work in the way Kate suggests.

I'd hope any professional window cleaning would have a completed website before linking it on the internet :-)

Andy

TonyD

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 11:18:30 pm »

I'd hope any professional window cleaning would have a completed website before linking it on the internet :-)

Andy

Wow, aggressive.  Fair point though, but don't know why your attacking me, I thought what I said was a good point.  Did I say I was fantastic ? no.  I've just started putting that site together and although you're right it should only be published when finished, it isn't linked or listed anywhere yet, just put it in my profile here.

supernova77

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 11:38:44 pm »
Wow, aggressive.  Fair point though, but don't know why your attacking me, I thought what I said was a good point.  Did I say I was fantastic ? no.  I've just started putting that site together and although you're right it should only be published when finished, it isn't linked or listed anywhere yet, just put it in my profile here.

Sorry Tony I didn't mean to offend you... I mean't it as a joke :)

Andy

TonyD

Re: Pick the phone up New
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 12:19:06 am »

Sorry Tony I didn't mean to offend you... I mean't it as a joke :)

Andy

AHHHH, I took it badly lol.  Been one of them days, sorry.