Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Forum Admin

A brand new product from Clear View Plus! New
« on: September 28, 2010, 03:40:13 pm »
Discover how our Brand new product will….

•   Cut your cleaning times by up to 53%
•   Help you save on expensive filtration costs
•   Allow you to work comfortably in all weathers

Hi

How would you like to make your work life easier and more comfortable? Well using hot water to clean your customers homes not only benefits them (hot water dries 400% faster than cold, getting more consistent results) but is also great for you, let me explain;

- It takes you less effort to cut through dirt and grease because hot water
dissolves dirt faster. No more scrubbing snail trails or spider webs!
- You save money on water purification because the water you use is more effective at cleaning
- Never again lose a days work because of the snow and ice because using heated water means that your water will never freeze in your hose!

But its so expensive!...

That’s true… purchasing a full heated infinity Concept 2O™ is a substantial outlay especially if you have already purchased a water purification system already and so we are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new product…

New Product!

So that you can enjoy the benefits of heated water but without the massive reinvestment I am pleased to announce the imminent arrival of the new infinity lite stand alone heating kit.

Infinity lite will attach easily to your current system in your current vehicle and will provide thousands of litres of hot water on demand, take a look at these benefits;

•   It’s 3 and a half times cheaper to run than its nearest rival (diesel heaters cost up to £30 per week to run)
•   Choose your heat setting 1 degree at a time with the digital temperature controller
•   No waiting, infinity lite heats your water instantly to 60degrees
•   Near silent operation with no diesel exhaust
•   Very easy and intuitive to use

Imagine your system as it is now only with hot pure water at the touch of a button!

The best bit

The best news is that when the infinity lite hits the market, it will cost less than almost anything else like it and yet it is superior in every way! The price of such ease and comfort is only £2800!

Your special offer!

As a special launch offer, we are will fit your infinity lite system for free saving you £200 and we will add a guarantee upgrade. You will get a 1 year fully comprehensive guarantee which includes parts and labour.

The first run of infinity lite systems is due toward the end of the month and will consist of 10 systems on the special offer price. If you are interested in the innovative new infinity lite system, please contact me immediately and register your interest. I will then keep you informed (via e-mail) of the launch date and any further discounts closer to the launch.

Here’s a reminder of my number;

01495 240 640

Look forward to chatting with you soon

Julie
Xx

julie@clearviewplus.com

www.clearviewplus.com