Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark mann

BARGAIN FILTERS - COMPATIBLE?
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:43:39 pm »
Hi Guys would anyone know if these are compatible for a pure freedom system.

i got 20 inch filters - has anyone else got a pure freedom system and used these of ebay?..............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Reverse-Osmosis-Water-Fed-Pole-Pure-Water-Filter-RO-/350363474657?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item51934a5ae1
an optimist takes the tartare sauce with him when he goes fishing -

geefree

Re: BARGAIN FILTERS - COMPATIBLE?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 11:27:21 am »
I use this company for my 10" filters all the time,

mine is a ro-man 300 gpd and the filters last as long as all the expensive ones i used to use.

hope this helps.

;)

mark mann

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 04:49:46 pm »
thanks gazza

ill ring and check with them re compatibility coz they are well cheap and ideal if they work with mine.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 06:05:08 pm »
thanks gazza

ill ring and check with them re compatibility coz they are well cheap and ideal if they work with mine.

Hopefully related enough not to be a hijack, how long do you run your filters?  Given the damage chlorine can do to my RO membrane, how do I know when the filter isn't filtering any more?

Vin

mark mann

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 09:29:44 pm »
thanks gazza

Hopefully related enough not to be a hijack, how long do you run your filters?  Given the damage chlorine can do to my RO membrane, how do I know when the filter isn't filtering any more?

Vin

3monthly is suggested ive been a lit over that this time because i havent been fulltime and have only averaged 25 jobs a week as oppose to some guys doing possibly that in a day or 2.