Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Roberts

Re: Allkare Carpet Cleaning Franchaise
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 05:01:48 pm »
"Not a lot of people know that in a previous life, Peter was a Royal Marine Commando!"

What it doesn't say is, it was in 1943 and he found out through Hypnotic Regression Therapy.

Lol!

He certainly bleeds the 'commando' thing.  I've had 3 emails from them in the last 3 days and every one irrelevently dropped into the convo that he's an ex-Commando.

It's ridiculous, I'd never mention my 4 years down in Hereford with the '22's, or how I ran across the Tatra Mountains in 1991 evading the Slovakian authorities on a top secret mission.....   ;D

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 09:24:03 pm »
Could be Chris Straker, what with the 'Just got back from the big house' 'just off to the big house' 'Was in the big house' 'the big house called today'.

He must have been born mentioning that bl**dy big house! ;D ;)

Len Gribble

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 06:57:51 pm »
Peter

Did you know Chris was one of wombels from Wimbledon way, understand he uses this in advertisements the kids love him  ;) ;D ;D
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)