Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Redden Countryfresh

Sods law?
« on: September 07, 2010, 05:15:09 pm »
I think sods law is taking the mick, is it me or every bloody flat I do is on the top
floor, I've had a run of five all with no lift!  ::)

Paul
"So basically its a big vax!"

Michael Smallwood

Re: Sods law?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 06:10:23 pm »
That should keep you fit.  ;D
Mike Smallwood

www.mascleaning.com

Paul Simpson

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 06:42:31 pm »
They seem to come in groups for me at least.
I go through periods where I can have 4-5 within a few weeks then maybe none again for months.  ::)

M.Acorn

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 06:47:05 pm »
Not many round here luckily,i just want Mercury to stop being retrograde,it`s playing havoc
What goes around comes around

elliott cleaning

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 08:51:55 pm »
The only flats I ever do are always on the top floor - they're called penthouses & are normally twice the size of the apartments on the floors below.
Hoses get slung over the roof terrace to the truck below.  Nothing easier ;)

Jim_77

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 11:17:35 pm »
There's an apartment building in my town which is one of the more 'executive' type developments - I've refused several on the trot in the same building after a bad experience there... dragging my porty etc up to the 3rd floor and ending up getting so p'd off with the job I wish I'd never started it.

Lo and behold I got called out to quote a flat in the same building last week but what do you know, it was the ground floor one which is right next to the parking spaces!

It's a law of averages, after a while the easy one will come up.  Keep your chin up :)