Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: Static system
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2010, 11:08:23 pm »
Just to up date on what I end up with!

After some weeks looking around I went for this system...

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Reverse_Osmosis.html

The price and spec just could not be match! spoke with Alex and got some great advice for my needs!

the company that was ment to get back to me never did! there lost me thinks!

Andy
about a grand you got a result, loads of suppliers if you ask more than the normal questions or know what your talking about dont call back, you saved a fair few pennies there  ;D

would love to pick your brains some time.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ian Rochester

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2010, 05:25:59 am »
Andy,

We're looking for exactly the same as yourself, need a plug and go system that can do 2-3000 ltrs per day, must have auto cut off, fast pump out good pure to waste ratios and not require someone standing over it every day

Just emailed Alex for some more info on the Titan 500 and options, let me know how you're getting on with yours.

I remember when you had your original system for sale and I was sorely tempted by it then, unfortunatley it was out of my price range at the time and I didn't have the storage area for it, I have now though:

Ian

poleman

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2010, 11:54:47 pm »
it does look a good system. i was eyeing up one myself a little while ago ;)

was it pure freedom that never got back to you?

Yes its was them, but glad in away as Gardiner's one is a lot better value, big thanks for helping get this sorted mate  :)

Andy

poleman

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2010, 12:02:07 am »
Andy,

We're looking for exactly the same as yourself, need a plug and go system that can do 2-3000 ltrs per day, must have auto cut off, fast pump out good pure to waste ratios and not require someone standing over it every day

Just emailed Alex for some more info on the Titan 500 and options, let me know how you're getting on with yours.

I remember when you had your original system for sale and I was sorely tempted by it then, unfortunatley it was out of my price range at the time and I didn't have the storage area for it, I have now though:

Ian

Hi Ian, yes I do remember you asking about my old system, if memory is right it done 13,000lts aday! I couldn't sell it and ended up letting it go for 2k  :'( good luck with your new unit looks the dogs  ;)

Andy

Ian Rochester

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2010, 06:39:32 am »
That would have done very nicely thank you!!!

Spoke to Alex, you got the only Titan 500 they made, with no intentions of making any more  :'(

Window Washers

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2010, 08:18:03 am »
Andy,

Ian
My god, that unit is massive, would love to have the rates bill on that :o, can you fit all your vans inside that ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ian Rochester

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2010, 11:56:15 am »
Window Washers,

It may be big, four times the size of our old unit, however we are buying it not renting it so the actual monthly mortgage is only marginally higher than the rent we were paying for the old unit.

Total meterage is 288m2 (3192sqft) plus a mezzanine upstairs which is around 100m2, downstairs is a kitchen, large office, three store rooms, ladies, gents and disabled toilets, plus the work floor which is just under 200m2. 

We should be able to get around 5 or 6 of our vans inside, but we're also putting up a 2m fence around the carpark soon so other vans and cars can be kept secure in there if necessary.

Part of the workfloor is going to be set aside for our bike hire business, part for the Furniture Clinic Franchaise and as for the rest, probably space for rug cleaning, maintenance work and other such tasks.

I think the full rates are around £6K but we'll get 50% relief on that.

It's busy getting painted etc at the moment so I'll post some more photos on here when it's all done.