Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

patwoods

Is it any good??
« on: July 29, 2010, 07:20:27 am »
http://www.omnipole.com/omnitrolley.htm

Hi folks,
has anyone got one of these trolley's from omnipole and what do you think of it?or is there a better product out there  ???cheers

dazmond

Re: Is it any good??
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:41:18 am »
woodsy ive got the pure freedom 50L TROLLEY and its superb.it takes two 25 L barrels and ive 12 of them in van(300L of pure water).does me for a full days work.

very good professional piece of kit IMO.

you will need a tank and submersible pump with the 35L OMNITROLLEY as they dont take the 25L barrels.
price higher/work harder!

EZclean

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 07:49:18 am »
they are a good trolley but the tank is fixed. so needs to be filled from a tank or containers.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

patwoods

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 07:55:35 am »
thanks Daz
i hear a lot about the pure freedom and it seems the best....i have a omnitrolley 125 and i have to say it has been excellent for courtyards etc but serious weight up any steps

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 08:03:17 am »
if you already have a tank then getting a sub pump and this trolley seems a good idea if your just using it for a few jobs here and there.good price.looks like it would topple over though if you accidentally tugged the hose a bit! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

cleewindows

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 02:01:54 pm »
xline trolley is a lot better than pure freedom m8
thanks Daz
i hear a lot about the pure freedom and it seems the best....i have a omnitrolley 125 and i have to say it has been excellent for courtyards etc but serious weight up any steps

Martin ccs

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 03:37:49 pm »
i think the xline 25 ltr n purefreedom 25 ltr are near enough the same - both great trollies.

the 50 ltr purefreedom trolley does look good!!

omnipole trolley is alot cheaper but is a bit of a pain with having to keep refilling...