Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

How well do you name your round?
« on: July 28, 2010, 08:06:40 am »
Only me knows my round, lol, id hate to think what would happen to my round if i wasnt around.

Green Gate
Bungalow
Next to Bungalow
Dog
Bobs Son

I really must start writing some names down...but then again, i wouldnt know which they were then  ;D

supernova77

Re: How well do you name your round?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 08:14:29 am »
Mine used to be a bit like that lol  :)

I now have: name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses for most of my customers - its so much easier that way!

Andy

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 08:18:36 am »
address and phone number(usually mobile no. if need to text for access).

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Jonathan Spencer

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 08:57:09 am »
I never know the house numbers.  Cannot seem to remember them.  Know most of my customer names but get them mixed up too.

LSB

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 10:39:50 am »
addresses only

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 01:51:43 pm »
I do it the same a Andy.

R W C™

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 07:17:45 pm »
When I take on customers I like to know if its Mr & Mrs, Miss etc, full address, both contact details, and some I have email address for so they can pay via bacs,

Ian B

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 07:22:41 pm »
I do some up-market villages where all the houses have names. Not that I'm against names, but in one village there are four "Orchard houses", and a couple of "Apple houses" you get my point. In my computer I have my lists, but house names don't fit in the numbers column. One of my customers rang me the other day about something and said she was Mrs. *****, from ****** rd, well I couldn't even place the road in my head, and it took a minute or two of her explaining before I connected.

R W C™

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 07:37:05 pm »
I do some up-market villages where all the houses have names. Not that I'm against names, but in one village there are four "Orchard houses", and a couple of "Apple houses" you get my point. In my computer I have my lists, but house names don't fit in the numbers column. One of my customers rang me the other day about something and said she was Mrs. *****, from ****** rd, well I couldn't even place the road in my head, and it took a minute or two of her explaining before I connected.

I have a round with just names and it can be a nightmare, if someone does ring me up tho all i have to do is put there name/ address or customer ref number in wcp and it tells me who they are...