Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

newquay2010

Re: i need a hand with canvassing stuff!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 12:44:45 pm »
newquay,  no thats not rubbish you got a result.

firstly you got out there and did it,  people are going to see you about and it builds up from there.

some days you get very little reward others lots,  but if you can give the no's a leaflet their is a chance at
sometime in the future they will call.

lots of people have experienced bad w/c's who clean a couple of times then never return,  if you can get 1 house in a road like that and service it well after 3/4 months you suddenly find the neighbours either waiting for you or your custy says ohh,  could youy see number 21 she would like her windows done.

i have several roads that i started with 1  and nw grown to 6 or more over a few months.

Darran

Cheers, my dad said the same thing.  Just keep knocking and they'll turn into yes's.

newquay2010

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 01:01:19 pm »
what area of st austell where u knocking newquay?

Now that would be telling!!  :)

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 01:18:48 pm »
your dads spot on   ;D

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 02:11:03 pm »
i only ask as when i knocked st asutell came up against a lot of cheap wc, then found a area that didnt have a wc and got 15 in 2 hours

newquay2010

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 02:16:48 pm »
i only ask as when i knocked st asutell came up against a lot of cheap wc, then found a area that didnt have a wc and got 15 in 2 hours

basically just did some streets around the boscoppa area.

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2010, 02:28:52 pm »
i did the other side  try kncoking the same streets at night

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010, 04:04:52 pm »
the only way to get custies is to knock the door so keep it short and to the point
this is what i say
im sorry to disturb you i am hoping to establish a window cleaning round in this area would you like a quote for  cleaning of your windows