Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

spotting in the sun doing my head in help
« on: June 24, 2010, 09:46:59 pm »
please help , with this really hot weather my girlfriend has taken up bird spotting shes out all day when its sunny i never see her its doing my head in any suggestions ;)

martinsadie

Re: spotting in the sun doing my head in help
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 09:54:34 pm »
shes not bird spotting,shes with me  ;)

elite mike

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 10:26:01 pm »
wos her mother like ;)

dr clean

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 10:58:52 pm »
buy her a camping kit. and nite lite. badger spoting much better this time of year  ;D

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 06:41:25 am »
well that explains where she was the other day.she said she went to see this really rare old fashioned nearly extinct type . its slowly getting its patches taken over by its newer bigger stronger relatives.she says that theres just a few old scraggly rare ones clinging on in small patches,but she reckons within 10 years these stronger ones with there bigger reach will have totally wiped out there inferior cousins ;)

AuRavelling79

Re: spotting in the sun doing my head in help New
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 07:56:15 am »
well that explains where she was the other day.she said she went to see this really rare old fashioned nearly extinct type . its slowly getting its patches taken over by its newer bigger stronger relatives.she says that theres just a few old scraggly rare ones clinging on in small patches,but she reckons within 10 years these stronger ones with there bigger reach will have totally wiped out there inferior cousins ;)

Barry, perhaps it's all that concrete they have to carry around with them that makes them vulnerable to attack by their swifter brethren?
It's a game of three halves!