Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sseddon

Flyers
« on: June 15, 2010, 08:03:01 am »
I'm knocking one up. My question is do people put their full postal address on them? It seems good from the point of view of trust.

Smudger

Re: Flyers
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:12:20 am »
yep - if you are genuine then whats the problem with an address - round here i am often asked by potential custy's where i am based/ address - which is on my flyer.

quite often i have been told they would not use anyone without a landline and address.

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

bobby p

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:14:07 am »
i never put my address on mine , just mobile number . when  they call, thats when youve got to have a quick spiel ready to clinch the sale. ive hardly ever had anybody ask where i live

formb

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 08:58:52 am »
Here's what's on mine:

Rammerscales
Aquithie Road
Kemnay
AB51 5PD
01467 643487

Professional Window Cleaning Service
Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

We offer a regular and reliable window cleaning service using the latest ladder-less technology. As we don’t use ladders, there will be no damage done to window frames or roof tiles etc...

We clean all your sills and frames as standard.

Telephone: 01467 643487 for your free competitive quote.
www.souterwindowcleaning.weebly.com
Or Email: stuartsouter@fsmail.net

G & S Souter LTD Registered in Scotland No 304394

Nice and simple.

Sseddon

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 10:38:06 am »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

I think I might leave the established date off for a few years.  ;)

formb

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 03:29:04 pm »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

Whys that then?

Sseddon

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 03:44:58 pm »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

Whys that then?

I do my first cleans tomorrow. Three customers to date. That said, I have worked as a window cleaner with my dad during the summer holidays 30 odd years ago - just the bottoms of course, and will at 46 be a 3rd generation window cleaner. His dad cleaned windows in Liverpool from demob (I believe) until he died in the 70s. So I could with some truth put "Agleam Windows - 3 generations of window cleaners"

Jack Wallace

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 04:35:09 pm »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

Whys that then?

I do my first cleans tomorrow. Three customers to date. That said, I have worked as a window cleaner with my dad during the summer holidays 30 odd years ago - just the bottoms of course, and will at 46 be a 3rd generation window cleaner. His dad cleaned windows in Liverpool from demob (I believe) until he died in the 70s. So I could with some truth put "Agleam Windows - 3 generations of window cleaners"
I like that, it's different. I would definitely use that.

Sseddon

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 05:08:50 pm »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

Whys that then?

I think I will.

"Cleaning windows for three generations".

It is good isn't it and if a customer asks me to explain, there is actually a lot of truth and an interesting twist to it. Cheers.. I wasn't sure whether to use it.

formb

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 09:57:54 am »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

Whys that then?

I think I will.

It is good isn't it and if a customer asks me to explain, there is actually a lot of truth and an interesting twist to it. Cheers.. I wasn't sure whether to use it.
;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 07:55:51 pm »
Here's what's on mine:

Est.1992
Fully Licensed & Insured

Whys that then?

I think I will.

Yes.  It sounds a lot better than "Cleaning windows for three customers".  ;D