Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Weatherley

Re: Free clean offer
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 04:38:42 pm »
I am in 2 minds over this. I can see both sides of the story but am inclined personally to agree not to do 1st clean free. Firstly as already pointed out the first clean can take double the time. Also the custy might desert you after first clean (doesn't happen often but there are still some unscrupulous custys out there).
My thoughts are leaning towards offering an incentive to the recommending custy only if you are going to offer an incentive clean.
Personally I dont clean any for free but can understand anyone who wants to build up their round wanting to do this.

wpclean

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 05:45:45 pm »
I am in 2 minds over this. I can see both sides of the story but am inclined personally to agree not to do 1st clean free. Firstly as already pointed out the first clean can take double the time. Also the custy might desert you after first clean (doesn't happen often but there are still some unscrupulous custys out there).
My thoughts are leaning towards offering an incentive to the recommending custy only if you are going to offer an incentive clean.
Personally I dont clean any for free but can understand anyone who wants to build up their round wanting to do this.
No you offer the free clean to your existing customer  for recommending you  ;D

cockney rebel

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 05:50:55 pm »
Worked for me. Didn't get loads of new customers, maybe 10, but thats more money at the end of the month. Every little helps. Good luck.

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 06:00:52 pm »
WP I agree but I think thats what I said didnt I?